21 January 2008

BSM: all heart

Well, it's been a great while since I posted a BSM, and I really want to get back to it, ya know. Picture This, the blog Tracey used to sponser BSM through is no longer, so BSM has moved here to her other blog.

Here's an artsy fartsy pic from a mother-daughter session I did this weekend. She was 7 and such a little diva ;-) She and her mom both wore furry boots and coats, and they looked fabulously girly. I'll be sharing a few more pictures from that session soon. It was my last Texas session ;-( I am very eager to get the business going again once we are settled in Maryland.

Anywho, hope everyone had a happy Monday. We are still awaiting news of a contract. If my fingers cross any more or any tighter, I will have permanent nerve and joint damage.

hearts

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see more. My 7 yo has pics in two weeks so I'm right there.

Hope all goes with the house. That whole process just left us feeling sick to our stomachs. I'm sure you'll be so relieved to have it all done with.

~Free said...

I hope I can help jumpstart your biz in MD! But you probably won't even need my help. Your work is over the top fabulous.

Phyllis Sommer said...

how cute is that shoe...i'll have to come back to see more!

Maggie said...

That is a great shot - I can't wait to see how the rest of them turned out!

Christina said...

I love it! Boots with hearts on the soles, just weeks before V-Day - too perfect! Can't wait fot more *hint, hint*

Man, I can't imagine how bummed you must be to have to leave your business now so soon after getting it going. I know you'll do great in MD, but still...doing it all over again, that sucks.

Stacy said...

Very cool! I love those type of shots and very cool processing. I hope you get that contract soon!

Maya said...

I LOVE that photo! Good luck with the business in MD! I'm going my mom in her business here and it all seems scary! But I'm sure will be so worth it!

mandaroo63 said...

How cute that there's lil hearts on the bottom! Neat angle.

Bunny said...

I am very excited to hear you're moving to MD. I've only recently found your blog and photos. Where will you be moving in MD? I want to hear all about it!