we've finally dropped below a hundred here...
...to about 80 degrees, and it feels glorious.
Stop laughing, all you East Coasters and any others who are reading my blog while wearing your favorite sweater, drinking your cup of cider, and peering out your window at the brighly hued foliage. We can't all be that lucky. But I'll take what I can get! Happy Friday ;-) I'll be back soon with my favorite squash soup recipe. Yum, yum!
12 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Wasn't it fabulous? 3:00 in the afternoon was wonderful today. Hope is lasts.
squash soup recipe? i could definitely use a good squash soup recipe up here in chicago! hope all is well!!
~sarah folse
I feel ya, girl! We're loving this "cool" 80 degrees, too! Air's off, windows are open - it's like heaven. Well, it'll be even more like heaven when I can cuddle up with my favorite sweater and a cup of cider, but we both now that's not likely to happen for months in TX - if at all!
Jen, it's actually been horribly hot and humid here, reaching the 90s until recent weeks when it dropped to the 80's. THIS week however, we're looking at late 60's and I'm sorry I can't share.
Well.... here in NJ it's been in the 80s. Totally wrong. Finally yesterday we got a true fall day. Same today.
I LOVE your new banner!!!!
The clip was hilarious!
Did our little man get those golden locks of youth snipped? It looks like it in his newest pic...he is so perfect..I can't stand it. sniff-sniff. Miss y'all terribly. Smooshes & Smooches :}
80s?? 90s?? Our temp has been half that the past few days. Mia even got to play with ice on the playground slide!
I was feeling the same way a couple of weeks ago when it finally went below 80.. Although now I wish it would go back up a little bit.. Guess I'll have to wait for spring! I just made squash soup last week, it was delicious. Eli's so cute, and looking so grown up!
Beautiful photo. It's almost 80 here on the east coast, and I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment