momsense
A friend passed this along to me, and, oh, how I laughed...and laughed...and laughed. I am going to memorize it in time for Eli's adolescence.
A friend passed this along to me, and, oh, how I laughed...and laughed...and laughed. I am going to memorize it in time for Eli's adolescence.
4 comments:
That made me laugh as well as made me really tired. HA.
Thank you!!! That's exactly what I needed today. I've only been a mom for 2.5 years and I feel like I've said all of those things. Mia's currently in serious twos phase saying no to everything and I feel like I'm constantly disciplining her. All I keep thinking is will this ever end and why did it work when my mom said "because I said so." Man, some days I wish I were back at "work." Which reminds me, when did 25 6-7 year olds get easier than a baby and toddler?
Oh yes, this is hysterical! Check out this one too...I think it's even better!
http://momology.blogspot.com/2007/10/pachelbel-bedtime_07.html
I almost feel like I'm watching myself!! happy anniversary, by the way:)
Post a Comment