05 November 2007

oh, my

Has it really been this long since I blogged? I promise, I'm comin' back with all the news of the past month, including details on our upcoming move back across the country. And, no, we are not in the witness protection program. But I feel like maybe we could be. Anywho, here is one of my favorite recent photos of Eli, the boy growing in our midst. Oh, how he astonishes us so.

huggies

6 comments:

~Free said...

Oh that hair! That face!! Do you just not squeeze and kiss him all day long??

I am so excited for your move. Maryland RECLAIMS YOU.

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous photo. He really is adorable. Good luck with your move!

Sarah said...

AWE! I love this one!

Christina said...

Wow, what a lot going on. Your MOVING?! How cow girl, you'd better be back to share the scoop!

Adorable boy, awesome photo...but you already know that. At least you should! He looks unbelievably sweet and innocent - but I suspect that may be a case of looks being deceiving. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Moving again? I can't wait to hear this one!

Also, whatever happened to that squash soup recipe you mentioned a while back? I sure could use a great soup recipe in the Windy City!

~Sarah Folse

Anonymous said...

Moving again!!! Oh my!!!!

Eli is just adorable!!!

Chentelle