25 November 2006

Nearly 10

I can't believe Eli will be 10 months old on Monday. Our language does not own a phrase accurate enough to express just how quickly time passes. We've been saying over the past weeks just how much we love this stage. He is so MOBILE, scaling any standing object he can get a firm hold upon (okay, so maybe we don't LOVE this part so much), and so interactive, gleefully rolling and tumbling all over us in the mornings despite our half-mast eyes that long to burrow themselves back into our pillows. Who ever would have guessed I would be happy to sacrafice sleep?



Yeeeeaahhhhhhhh...

3 comments:

mom-in-law said...

What a beautiful sight!

~Free said...

I just love his jammies and his sleep pose. 10 months is an awesome age!!

m.e. said...

Really, that's funny!! I never thought of that. How are you? Hope we can see you soon!!! Miss you...