Cold FrontMy husband had it, then the babe –I thought mothers were immune?I guess not.Head hammers, nose drizzles;At least the diapers won’t smell.I'm working on something else for ya, Free!
Beautiful use of meter! I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, I'm medicating myself so that could mean feeling better and batter poetry...ha!
Hey, I found that book for you. I'll put in the mail!
Awesome!!!! I'll take good care of it and return it when I'm done :-) Oh, and I just caught a glimpse of my earlier post. "Batter" was supposed to be "better" -- ha! Batter...that's funny.
I'm glad you mentioned that typo because I thought it was a pun that I didn't understand! DOI! Ha ha ha...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful use of meter! I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, I'm medicating myself so that could mean feeling better and batter poetry...ha!
Hey, I found that book for you. I'll put in the mail!
Awesome!!!! I'll take good care of it and return it when I'm done :-) Oh, and I just caught a glimpse of my earlier post. "Batter" was supposed to be "better" -- ha! Batter...that's funny.
I'm glad you mentioned that typo because I thought it was a pun that I didn't understand! DOI! Ha ha ha...
Post a Comment