Well, it hasn't been easy, trust me. Today I had to try like 3 times before I had success. One time I embedded the video using the html code they provide. But today that wouldn't work, so I just clicked the "Post to Blogger" button, and that worked. I dunno...it's fussy. Which is why I want my own web page!!!! Maybe from Santa?
Dear God get this woman some oil, quick. That is some sqeak. However, the kid IS delish. Delish as ever. I'm impressed with your blogging abilities. I'm still befuddled by HTML, but things are improving in that area. I'm at the point where I'm ready to just pay someone to make me pretty. I'm calling you...today.
4 comments:
Okay, bigshot! What am I doing wrong with google video? I do what it asks and then it just SITS THERE, staring at me. Nothing!
Well, it hasn't been easy, trust me. Today I had to try like 3 times before I had success. One time I embedded the video using the html code they provide. But today that wouldn't work, so I just clicked the "Post to Blogger" button, and that worked. I dunno...it's fussy. Which is why I want my own web page!!!! Maybe from Santa?
Dear God get this woman some oil, quick. That is some sqeak. However, the kid IS delish. Delish as ever. I'm impressed with your blogging abilities. I'm still befuddled by HTML, but things are improving in that area. I'm at the point where I'm ready to just pay someone to make me pretty. I'm calling you...today.
I can't see anything on this one. I am sure I am doing something wrong.
Post a Comment