well...
do I know how to put the 'hi' in hiatus, or what? It has been a while. My life is, as I can best describe it, going through quite a transition right now. I guess life really is just a series of transitions anyway, though, right? Writing and blogging for personal fulfillment just doesn't seem to be a priority at the moment, so I am directing everyone to my photography blog, which I will hopefully be updating here and there with some personal stuff as well as business details. It's all I can manage at the moment. I am still adding photos to Flickr, so you can definitely find me there, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the crispy fall -- we had quite a cold snap this weekend! Here's our boy at the Council Farms pumpkin patch. He loved every bit of it.
19 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jen- I totally understand. I sometimes feel like I am drowning in blogs that need my attention. And one of them always suffers. But I have often heard that our clients really love to read the personal stuff anyway. So you are going to be killing two birds by consolidating. I just decided to start adding more personal content to my business blog.
Eli is adorable as always!
Thanks, Paige! I appreciate the vote of confidence. Yeah, I just can't do both right now. Hopefully, I can strike a comfortabe balance with sharing personal and business stuff together ;-)
Hey you: We all do what we can, when we can. Don't worry so much. Blogging is hard, and then, too, it gets boring, and when you have other things going on: Yes, it's the last of the list. Don't feel badly. You're always great, to me!
Much love and cheer,
Jean's friend, Sandy
Awe, thanks, Sandy ;-) You're so sweet. I know, the unwritten blog hangs over my head, always!!! Need to stop letting it pester me so much...
xxoo
His cheeks look like little orange pumpkins! Wish I could have been there to watch him explore the day away...
Smooches & Smooshes
Aunt Jenny ;}
Yep, you would have enjoyed seeing him for sure ;-) And it was quite cold, hence the rosy cheeks!
Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.
I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)
Post a Comment