17 December 2008

i resolve...

to blog again in 2009, 'for reals', as my friend Jillie would say ;-) Just spent the past hour or so looking through old blog entries, and, well, i need to start blogging again, because i want a record of all the crazy stuff that our life consists of...to look back on. Gonna do this, I promise myself. For now, here is a parting image of 2008. These next couple of weeks are going to fly by, and I'm sure I won't get down to blogging until the new year. So, I leave you with snow prints of 2008 ;-) Peace and good cheer in this holiday season...

snowprints2008_blog

2 comments:

mom-in-law said...

A nice pic to "end" 2008. B4 you know it you'll be posting a 2009 "end" blog. Footprints on the front porch again to see how much Eli has grown maybe? Glad you'll be back. Always enjoy your writing. Love...MIL

Christina said...

I'll look forward to seeing you again more again! Don't know why you haven't had time, it's not like you moved and started a business and mothered a child. ;o) Such a fun photo- enjoy that snow for me!