a resurrection may be coming after all
So, tonight, as I am helping Eli brush his teeth and potty in preparation for bedtime stories, he walks to the edge of the stairs and says:
"Taunnn (rhymes with Shaun), do me a favor,"
just as serious as a brain surgeon would say, "Scalpel," and as I almost died from acute, insane laughter, Shaun came half-way up the stairs to see what our 40-year-old son needed, and then Eli proceeded to do a half-shuffle from one end of the hallway to the other, mumbling something, which I guess was the favor he needed, although we couldn't quite make it out. And then he just smiled and chuckled to himself.
Ha! Ha!
I may very well have found something to get me blogging again. Between this and his announcement in Lowe's last weekend that he had to make a 'number 3' on the potty, I could have blog fodder for the rest of 2008. We'll see.
11 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now you need to start carrying one of those little pocket recorders around. I can just picture the whole thing. How funny!! Thanks for sharing. Love you...MIL
Yep, I have a feeling that little (old) comedian could keep you supplied with plenty of good material. What a riot.
Waaahaaa! That is so adorable. I can just picture him doing that. HI-larious.
HA. Everytime Eva says something funny she tells me : "Mommy - say: did you hear that Jason?"
They know they are funny little buggers. hee hee.
Post a Comment