06 June 2008

what ever will I do with them?

what ever will i do with them (my parents, i mean)?

We're just getting back today from a couple days in Norfolk, VA, where I attended a photography workshop (more about that later). The workshop was great, but we are glad to be back in out own digs, and I am exhausted as the workshop lasted until about 1 am this morning. Here's our backseat passenger on the way home today. We had an hour or so of a detour because the main roads were blocked due to a domestic shooting (murder, actually) not far from where we live, and we all had to pee without a bathroom in site for miles. And Eli held it all the way home. The kid deserves extra ice cream or something for that.

8 comments:

mom-in-law said...

Ho hum...cutie patootie!! Love u...MIL

Joanna said...

Such a sweet picture. Nice job.

~Free said...

What??? A shooting? Good Grief. I hope you guys get some rest.

Christina said...

awesome photo, cute kid, sucky traffic, yada yada - we wanna hear about the workshop! At least, I do!

Cakes on a Plane said...

Hey - i thought you LEFT Baltimore to get away from the shootings? Eli looks a least a year older from when I last saw him. Can't wait to hear about the workshop!

Sandra Novack said...

Jen,

Eli looks so pensive and sweet!! I'm glad he held it--that is amazing; he should get a gallon of ice cream (think of the sugar rush!!!).

Get some good rest!

Can't WAIT to hear about your workshop. I hope it energized you and left you with some great new techniques and/or ideas.

Yah!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Eli for not wetting his pants!! Anna has christened our sofa so many times she is back in pull ups and I had to have it professionally cleaned . . .

Can't wait to hear about the work shop. All the fun tips and gossipy details:)

I'm in too bitter a place to comment appropriately about the shooting, so I'll keep my mouth shut on that one;)

Stephanie said...

I'm so jealous you went to a workshop!! And I can't wait to see some of the results on your blog :)