get outta my face, and i mean it
My sister is here visiting right now, and all I wanted today was a nice photo of Eli with her, and, hey, I got it. I even posted it extra large for you to see.
Right.
Toddlers.
Hmph.
Labels: family, photography, toddler attitude
8 comments:
HAHAHAAAAA. I can't wait to see what he does when we are there!
Oh, get ready for the show. He will bring it.
Hahaha! That is just too great. That's one expressive little man. (wonder where he got that from?) ;o)
So funny! What 'tude. Have fun with your sister! OH - and 4 stars for the chickpea and leek soup! We LOVED it...even in the summer.
Looks like you're cramping his style. He wants his Nanny all to himself? Anxious to see all of you! Hugs and Kisses! Love, Mom (aka Mimi)
Oooo, girl! Watch out! He's got THE LOOK:) Totally adorable.
btw -- Anna found one of his car's in our toy bin today and reminised about him for a while. Also, I saw Jen S and her baby today, an adorable little girl. With the baby explosion, the photo club is suffering. We can't seem to meet as we all breastfeed our way through our evenings:) Take care!
Funny, I can't see Eli's face on this computer, but I saw the entire photo at home. Hmm...
Anyway - how's that face for SASS? What is he - 15 already?
That is so darn cute!
Post a Comment