apparently, he doesn't want to know the secret as much as we do
apparently, he doesn't want to know the secret as much as we do
Originally uploaded by {eli's mommy/jen}
My absolute favorite part is the first 2 seconds.
My next favorite part is my feigned enthusiasm when I say, "Hurry, you're going to miss the secret."
Then, of course, there are the freshly washed wine glasses. And you know why.
I should also say, this was taken a few weeks ago, and as I recall, we were very tired, as I think you can tell.
And, yes, I think Eli may have needed to potty (you know what I mean) -- perhaps the reason why he was not interested in the secret.

9 comments:
What's even funnier is SD sitting there in that chefs hat. I want to know the secret!! Love you...MIL
I agree with mom---Shaun was the real star of this show-hahahahaha--I love my brother. And what was the secret? Oh, who cares---just pour another glass of wine ;}
Smooches and Smooshes,
Aunt Jenny
Yes, that is what I meant about the first 2 seconds...Shaun in the chef hat and Eli sitting right next to him. So freakin' hilarious ;-)
And, I don't even know what the secret was. I'm not sure there was one!! ha!
You are too funny! Always giving me a laugh. And that Eli, he's no sucker. He don't need nobody's secrets when he has his whole bad self, thank you very much;)
We totally miss you guys, I wish we could get Eli and Anna together! What an awesome mess they would be.
Oh, yes, Eli and Anna would be bad news together...in a very cute way.
Miss you lots!!
Girl, don't do this to me! There's a video-worthy secret, and I automatically start jumping to conclusions. What, no BABY!? LOL.
The chef hat is too funny!
Hah, hah, hah, hah. hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby. OMG. Well, now that WOULD be a secret, wouldn't it?
Nah, no baby yet. Maybe next year!!! ;-)
What about you?
LMAO
-just let me know if you don't know what that means
Gotcha!!
Heh. heh.
Post a Comment