25 September 2007

a photo, since i haven't posted one in a while...

It's the simple things that amuse him so.


water is fun

7 comments:

mom-in-law said...

What a happy little boy. We should be able to remember these times when we are all grown up! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Been waiting for some new ones, I love your photography!

so fun! :)

Stacy said...

Great shot! He is such a cutie! I hope your photography business is going well for you. I know what you mean about being stretched thin...

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's so great when you can capture such a truly happy moment.

Christina said...

Yep, just as I expected. He's gone and got even cuter since the last pictures you posted. And your photography is awesome, but you already know that (at least, I hope you know that!)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I'll bet he's keeping you busy. Sounds like you've had your plate full. Your photography is great! Too bad we live so far away or we'd book you for a holiday shoot. We thought about flying down to Houston when Denver plays the Texans with my sister, but alas...it's too close to Christmas and we're heading out east for the holidays. Can't wait to see more pictures.

m.e. said...

Thanks for checking in, Bethany! ;-) We understand about having to prioritize on the traveling! It's a shame you can't just hop on a plane whenever to wherever you want, huh!? Hope you all are doing well. I bet Atticus is changing so much! Take care, and tell Brian we say hi, too.