20 months!
He is the "cheese". The most adorable little grandson anyone could ask for!! Love you.
You are going to have the most amazing photographs of Eli's entire childhood!! I am so happy for you :) He looks pretty pleased himself.
Cutie cutie! I love your monthly photos with age signs...wish I had done that.
What a face! As always... adorable!
Oh, I miss those cheeks! I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! Wish you guys could pop over for a weekend or something. Wouldn't that be nice? Ah, well, here's a virtual hug and kiss from Auntie Jill. XoXO
He has the cutest little boy curls ever.
My daughter is 20 mos this week!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is the "cheese". The most adorable little grandson anyone could ask for!! Love you.
You are going to have the most amazing photographs of Eli's entire childhood!! I am so happy for you :) He looks pretty pleased himself.
Cutie cutie! I love your monthly photos with age signs...wish I had done that.
What a face! As always... adorable!
Oh, I miss those cheeks! I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! Wish you guys could pop over for a weekend or something. Wouldn't that be nice? Ah, well, here's a virtual hug and kiss from Auntie Jill. XoXO
He has the cutest little boy curls ever.
My daughter is 20 mos this week!
Post a Comment